Terms and Conditions
Version 2 (hereinafter referred to as "the company") and its employees respect the privacy rights of those who provide personal information to the company's websites, products or services, and abide by the "Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region" "Relevant regulations.
This document explains the purpose or use of the company when collecting personal data, including but not limited to the policies and practices of collecting, using, disclosing and transferring and protecting customers' personal data.The company may modify or update this policy in the future, and the changes will be published on the company's website and/or notified to customers in writing by email.
Article 1. Collection of personal data
The personal data (as defined in the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance) collected by the company includes but is not limited to the following:
1. The company will record the IP address of the viewer's personal computer, including its browsing time, browsing history and related software and hardwareInformation.
2. When the customer uses and/or registers the company's products and services, the information provided to the company at the time of registration, including but not limited to information that can identify specific individuals, customer name, phone number, email address, usage and/or or customer information provided during registration; and
3. Personal data provided by customers to the company on a voluntary basis.
4. If the customer is under the age of 18, the consent of the parent or guardian must be obtained before providing personal information to the company.
5. In order to cooperate with the company's business operations, the company will collect personal information from customers in the following situations:
i) Browsing or using our website or application
ii) purchase or register and/or use the Company's products or services;
iii) Contact the Company for inquiries or inquiries about products or services;
iv) Participate in the company's lottery, promotion or market research.
Article 2. Use of personal data
1. The personal information collected by the company about customers will be used to provide services to customers, including but not limited to processing customers' orders, shipping the goods purchased by customers, providing the latest news on the delivery status of goods and customer support, etc.
2. The personal data collected by the company about customers will be used for internal reference of the company, including but not limited to improving service quality, administrative management, marketing planning and promotion, customer service, etc.
3. The personal data collected by the company about customers will be used to strengthen the services of the company and its affiliated companies, including but not limited to establishing a customer database, related product promotion and service information, and other feasible data statistics.
4. The company will retain or use the information provided by customers, including but not limited to personal information and transaction records.The company ensures that the customer's personal data will not be used under the specifications of this statement, and will keep the relevant data for a reasonable period of time before deleting or destroying it.
Article 3. Disclosure and Transfer of Information
1. In order to achieve the above-mentioned purposes (Article 1, Article 2) and when necessary, the customer's personal data may be used for disclosure and transfer.
2. The company will not disclose and/or transfer the customer's personal data to non-affiliated companies without the customer's consent.
3. If the customer engages in web page content sharing and/or other community activities through the products or services provided by the company, the company will not disclose the customer's identity collected by the company to third parties in a manner that is sufficient to identify the customer. personal information.
Article 4, access and modification of personal data
1. According to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, Chapter 486 of the Laws of Hong Kong, customers have the right to request access to and correction of personal data.
2. If you want to make the above request to the company, the customer can contact the relevant person in charge in writing.
3. It is the customer's responsibility to provide the Company with correct personal data.It is the customer's responsibility to contact the Company as soon as possible in case of any changes.
Article 5. Security
1. Personal data provided by customers to the company will be properly stored in the company's computer system, and only authorized personnel can view it.
2. The company has strict employee rules to ensure that employees will not use customers' personal information under the specifications of this statement, and provide specific and feasible security measures.
Article 6. Contact us
1. If you have any inquiries or questions about this statement, please contact the company:
Room 805, 8th Floor, Chengdong Chi AIA Kowloon Building, 100 How Ming Street, Kwun Tong