How to remove a device using ESET Home:
1. Please open the browser and enter https://home.eset.com/ to log in to your ESET Home account (if you do not have an ESET Home account, you can click "Create Account" to create one.
2. If your ESET Home account login email is the same as the ESET activation key registration email, you will see your subscription after you successfully log in to your ESET Home account. Otherwise, you need to click "+Add Subscription" to join and verify the activation key.
3. Click "Show all subscriptions" within the subscription
4. Click the three-dot icon on the right
5. Click "Remove Device"
6. Select the device you want to disconnect from the authorization, or check "Select All" and click "Remove Device"
7. Click "Remove Device" to confirm
8. Removal completed