The steps for Windows users to install ESET are as follows:
1. After downloading the installation file from ESET Home, click on the installation file to begin the installation. Using ESET Internet Security as an example, the default file name is eset_internet_security_live_installer.exe.
2. Select the installation language and then click "Continue" in the lower left corner to start the installation.
3. The installation file will download the latest version of ESET.
4. Enable "Enable ESET LiveGrid feedback system" and "Enable detection of potentially unwanted applications." Users can choose whether to "Participate in Customer Experience Improvement Program" and then click "Continue."
5. Enter the "Device Name" and then click "Continue."
6. Click "Continue."
7. The installation file will proceed with the installation.